Monday 10 August 2015

Kit Collection Book - Last 4!

THESE ARE NOW SOLD OUT!


I'm currently working on Volume 2 of the Attic Kit Collection Book, but I have 4 remaining copies of Volume 1 available! 

If you want one, fill in the form below...I'll then send you an email with details etc.




Please note, due to costs, I'm limiting these to the UK only! 
(Apologies to any overseas kit lovers.)


The original info for the book is below.

It's been a long time coming with many, many, MANY weekends spent photographing kits, editing said photos and then writing stuff about each one, but it's finally here!

The finished product is a 98-page hardback featuring over 200 different kits (almost my entire collection).


 

The price is £30. Order before 28th Aug for free P&P 

So, if you want one, fill in the form below and I'll contact you to sort out payment.

-- Rich Johnson


0 comments:

Post a Comment