FA Cup Finals of the 1980's.
There's a full and frank assessment of all twenty kits, plus an attempt by your hosts to pick the best Final based on the kits that were worn. Which one would you go for?
To start the show, there's Kit News (featuring the latest releases as listed below), and later we've got another Kit Off vote for you. The theme this time is 'Sunderland Away Shirts' and you can pick your favourite by scrolling down this page and using the buttons shown.
To hear Episode 8 of the Football Attic Kit Podcast, you can subscribe to us on iTunes or you can download the podcast here. Thanks for listening, and enjoy!
KIT OFF - VOTE NOW!
This week we're asking you to choose which of Sunderland's last three away shirts is the best. They're all made by Adidas but each has its own distinctive colour palette! Choose your favourite from these three...
During the Kit News section of this podcast, we referred to a number of new kits. You can find images for them by following these links:
- Democratic Republic of Congo (home) by O'Neills
- Hull City (third) by Umbro
- Eritrea (home, away and third) by AMS
- Bulgaria (home and away) by Joma
- Santos (third) by Kappa
- Panama (home and away) by New Balance
- Germany (Confederations Cup home) by Adidas
- Hoffenheim (home and third) by Lotto
- Mainz 05 (away and third) by Lotto
- Football Shirts For Sale For MECP2 UK (Facebook)
- Scottish Footie Kits (Twitter)
- Czech Republic 2006 Shirts (Soccer Nomad)